Near GAP, between the Alps and Provence. Close to a small Alpine village located on the route of perched villages.
At an altitude of 750 m, in a peaceful dale sheltered from strong winds.
The campsite “Les Bonnets” receives you with its tall trees and its sunny glades, with its spacious and quiet areas and its permanent entertainment for children and adults as well.
Each week, a welcome drink is organized to introduce you to the campsite and the possible activities nearby
Ideally located for mountain activities, white-water sports, aeronautical sports, the campsite is close to GAP (4Km), ” capitale douce ” of the department of Hautes-Alpes.
- Courier service at reception
- Information desk with prospectus on activities to do, nearby sites to visit
- Reservation of sports activities
- Book loan
- Meeting room / television
- Bread and pastries deposit in high season
- A restaurant, pizzeria snack / bar service
- Ice cream and drink sales.
- Wifi available with ticket (at an additional cost at reception and snack bar)
- Clean and maintained sanitary facilities with hot water
- Baby bathroom
- Sanitary facilities for people with reduced mobility
- A heated swimming pool and a paddling pool with deckchairs and parasols
- A multisport field
- Several shaded petanque grounds, lit at night
- Table tennis tables
- Volleyball court
- Children's games: swings, spring games, slide, turnstile, hut ...
- Washing machine space (token and washing powder on sale at reception)
- Provision of an ironing board with iron
- Rental of cot and high chair (by reservation and at an additional cost)
- Refrigerator rental (by reservation and at an additional cost)
- Pitches with electrical connection (additional charge) (European plug / consider an adapter)
- Chemical WC emptying area
In order to preserve our environment, campfires and charcoal barbecues are prohibited. Electric and gas barbecues are permitted.
Animals are welcome on the camping pitches and in certain rentals, but must not be left alone. Dogs must be kept on a leash and be up to date with their vaccination.
1st and 2nd category dogs are not accepted on the campsite.
Free Wifi at your service
in all camping
Information center, reservations and sale of excursions and outings concerning all “white-water” and mountain sports.
Meeting and presentation of the places of interest in the vicinity of the campsite. (plenty of information available).